Sunday, February 27, 2011

Roberto Capucci: Fashion Meets Architecture

Roberto Capucci
     A man of great genius, who creates art and turns it into fashion. I am quite amazed almost moved at his designs as well as his use of color. In mid March his works will be on display in Philadelphia at the art museum near me so I am quite excited!
     Even if your over seas or just not able to make it up to the Philadelphia area, you can see his works on a plethora of sites, along with his biography, and professional background.



    I have found images of his works that I love so much, but I would be a liar if I didn't think all his creations were masterpieces! I hope future designer take a page from the beautiful styling's of Roberto and step out side the box of fashion normalcy!

No comments:

Post a Comment