Monday, July 4, 2011

Aragon Oil a Miracle for Curly Hair

   I am a hair product junky! In previous blog posts I have informed you all that I have very thick and curly hair. I noticed that several people in my daily travels ask what I put in my hair, what makes the curls pop, and better yet is all that hair mine. I laugh and thought, well it's all natural from the texture to the products I use. I think it's hard for many women especially African American woman to break out of the age of chemical straighteners and straighteners. Although "good hair" seems to be an issue for woman of African heritage, its a common womens issue period. If you are tired of all the drama with straightening hair go natural and try some Aragon Oil. This product is amazing the smell is intoxicating but also it nourishes the hair and scalp. I love using this product its not too greasy and leaves my hair looking amazing. I have heard great things about its other cosmetic uses, but it is important to note is to read the label. The best way to find the quality of the oil is to read the ingredients and make sure it is not diluted with other oils and products. Everyone can have nice hair its what you put into it and how you care for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment