Monday, August 1, 2011

Men's Hot ticket For Fall

     I have been asked no, pleaded with to give more fashion styling advice and fashion news having to do with gentlemen. I never thought about it but I suppose that my sight and styling has been for predominately females. So I have decided that I will try from now on to be more diversified with the opposite sex. The previous post that I posted had some hair styles for men for 2012, so this post will be dedicated to Fall 2011 fashion/ hair/and other possible tips I can give to the opposite sex.

     To begin, we need to lay down the fabrications, key styles, and colors that will be hot this Fall so you can keep an eye out!

 Fabrications- (natural fibers mostly)
- Tweed
- Wool/Heavy knits
- Denim
- Plaid
- Leather/Faux Leather


Colors
-Burgandy
-Black/Grey (variations)
-Camel,Taupe, and Biege
-Burnt Orange
-Navy, and Country Blue
-Forrest Green
-White


Key Pieces 

-Nordic sweaters
- Bomber/Biker jackets
- V-neck graphic tees
- Dress shirts w/vests
- Tailored or Fitted Pants 
- Ankle boots/Dress shoes
- Skinny Ties
- Long heavy Knit Jackets

  
Hair
- longer lengths
- 5 clock shadow (facial hair)
- Beards (well groomed)

   Men's 2011 Fall/Winter is a mirror almost if you will to the fashion styling of females for this season. A true sense of class sophistication with a raw edgy kick. Remeber the basics guys, look into your closet you might already have key pieces you can update with a sweater, dress slacks, or a bomber jacket.







  

No comments:

Post a Comment