Saturday, February 5, 2011

Spring and Summer Must Haves!!!

     Looking over the several beauty trends for this up and coming spring and summer I wonder what products really do work and how well do they stand up in the elements. Another thing to consider in buying beauty products is to know your own body chemistry and skin type. Personally speaking, I use mineral make up or tinted moisturizers on my skin because I have combination skin. I also find using ingredients with little to no artificial additives doesn't bother my skin or clog the pores.
    It took me a while to realize that just because a certain brand is worn or used my most people doesn't mean I have too. That though is half the battle isn't it, you hear the a certain brand is the best, you use it and it ends up looking lack luster on you!
     So ladies with that in mind I broke down some well known brands that work for most skin types! I also will have a few brands that are vegan friendly, or naturally based.

Benefit-Boxed Powder (bronze)

Tarte-Tinted moisturizer

Too Faced; Lip of Luxury- in color (free love)

Josie Maran: Argon Color Stick- in color (rosy)

Smashbox - In Bloom Eye shadow palette
*All these items can be found at Sephora.com or in the store, also check on line beauty stores as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment